If the key combo doesn’t run, just run these two command from a terminal:
gconftool-2 -s --type string /apps/metacity/keybinding_commands/command_1 "gloobus-preview"
gconftool-2 -s --type string /apps/metacity/global_keybindings/run_command_1 "<Control>space"
I’ve released a new version of gloobus-preview, now in deb package so it’s very easy to install. And it adds the keybinding too!
Too run it: ctrl+c, then ctrl+space
- Polymorphism in Interface and plugins
- added “make plugins” in makefile so they all can be compiled with one line (For changes in interface.cpp/ interface.h)
- Launch the default application with “enter” key
- Added Subtitles (.srt) preview
- Added Close Button
- Added iMovie Plugin !!
- Create GloobusWin class so now its easy to create windows
- Menu added (Blog, Donate, Report Bug, Quit)
- Seek Bars in both iMusic and iMovie
And you can download it from here: